A BETTER WAY TO EVALUATE….SUPERVISE….AND SUPPORT
This three day training is designed to provide participants with two consecutive days of educational leadership development that will clarify:
- Purpose of evaluation for the teacher and leader
- Essential skills and knowledge needed to lead instructional improvement
- Specifics “look for’s” in behavior and language in all effectively taught classes
- Evidence gathering that will positively impact teacher practice
- Post-Observation dialoguing skills that set the teacher and leader up for successful teaching improvements moving forward
The third day of this training is conducted after leaders have applied the two days of new learning on their campus and will focus on challenges/successes experienced in addition to compliance/data dialogue training.
Audience: Administrators, instructional coaches, principalsCourse Date: Thursday, Nov. 2; Friday, Nov. 3, Friday, Nov. 17, 2017
Course Location: Pima County School Superintendent's Office; 200 N. Stone Tucson 85701
Course Time: 9:00 - 4:00
Cost: $299 - includes materials, lunch, and parking.
Facilitator: Sid Bailey, Director of Leadership Development, Arizona Charter School Association
Payments must be received five (5) business days prior to the start of the class. Payments can be in the form of a check, credit card, P-Card, or a school purchase order. Registrations within the five (5) day window must be paid immediately upon registering for the course.
Cancellation & Refund Policy
Cancellations must be submitted in writing five (5) business days prior to the start of the class to receive a refund. No refunds will be given for “no shows.” If courses are cancelled due to low enrollment, refunds will be issued to the individual or the school.